Hervé LEVRAGUE – Food Engineer – 49 years old
Expert in worldwide project management, in food industry
I provide technical support to companies in need of reinforcement, from engineering to commissioning of production lines, around the world.
THE DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- P&ID and layout diagrams.
- Functional Analyzes.
- Realisation of the planning (Gantt).
- Coordination of Engineering Offices, internal and external resources.
- Choice of components and consultations of suppliers.
- Writing of specifications, selection of subcontractors.
- Control of planning, monitoring of achievements.
- Transversal management of people detached on projects.
- Followed of logistics, installation and commissioning.
- Organization of FAT, SAT and Receptions.
- Staff training.
- Control of budgets.
- Checking, optimization and anticipation of the costs.
- Client / Supplier Interface.
- Monitoring of the contract.
- Costing and negotiation of amendments.
More information about Project Management >>